With the farm being a licensed hunting preserve, it has a long history of hunters bringing their birds dogs to search for grouse, woodcock and other game bird in our woods. Tim & Frances continued this tradition by breeding champion English Setters, and while you think eight dogs would be a lot to look after, we have space for many more and so make our kennel and farm available to your dog when your life and travels take you places that your dog can't go.
- Each kennel is 5x10 feet inside, with an equal amount of covered space outside.
- Each dog or family of dogs receives individual play based on their needs and temperament. We have six large exercise runs, a giant fenced pasture, and great trails for walks.
- We are experienced with custom diets and administering medications
- You are welcome to bring your dog's regular food or we're happy to feed them what our dogs eat: Purina Sport Dog.
- We've partnered with a local groomer to offer brushing, bathing, nail trimming, and more.
- We are open 362 days of the Year (December 25th, 26th and January 1st are the only days we don't do pickup or drop-off, though we'll happily spend those holidays looking after your pooch)
- Pickup and drop-off times are 9:30-10:30am and 5:30-6:30pm
- Picking up or dropping off outside of these hours is possible, but there might be an additional charge.
Information that we'll require
- Up-to-date vaccinations for rabies & bordetella (kennel cough)
- Emergency Contact Information
- Veterinary Contact Information